The key elements of the RSACE offering that could help you in making a decision about your academic future are:
- The courses have been curated under the guidance of Mr. Ramesh Sippy.
- The training will be led by industry professionals.
- 70 – 75% of the training will be on-set.
- Students will have the opportunity of internship projects during the course of 3 years.
- The Mumbai University graduate degrees are internationally recognized.
- Privilege to study in the expansive Kalina campus of University of Mumbai situated in the heart of the city.
- 100% assistance for placement is assured.
- Loan assistance can be provided.
- Hostel facility on a first cum first serve basis.
Having shared the above, our primary efforts will be to WORK ON YOU, WORK WITH YOU & WORK FOR YOU
Message to aspirants
There has been a fundamental change over the years in the way cinema and entertainment is consumed. In addition to cinema screens and televisions at home, there are a plethora of handheld devices at one’s disposal. Know More
Mumbai is the media and entertainment capital of India. It has been a magnet for all those who dream to shine in the silver screen for more than a hundred years. The industry, famously known as Bollywood has produced some Know More
Prof. Dr. Sanjay Deshmukh
Vice Chancellor (University of Mumbai)
It gives me immense pleasure to write a few lines for courses in Film and Entertainment being launched jointly by Garware Institute of Career Education and Development (GICED) and Ramesh Sippy Academy of Film Know More
Prof. Anil Karnik
Our Advisory Council