The key elements of the RSACE offering that could help you in making a decision about your academic future are:
- The courses have been curated under the guidance of Mr. Ramesh Sippy.
- The training will be led by industry professionals.
- 70 – 75% of the training will be on-set.
- Students will have the opportunity of internship projects during the course of 3 years.
- The Mumbai University graduate degrees are internationally recognized.
- Privilege to study in the expansive Kalina campus of University of Mumbai situated in the heart of the city.
- 100% assistance for placement is assured.
- Loan assistance can be provided.
- Hostel facility on a first cum first serve basis.
Having shared the above, our primary efforts will be to WORK ON YOU, WORK WITH YOU & WORK FOR YOU
Message to aspirants
There has been a fundamental change over the years in the way cinema and entertainment is consumed. In addition to cinema screens and televisions at home, there are a plethora of handheld devices at one’s disposal. Know More
Mumbai is the media and entertainment capital of India. It has been a magnet for all those who dream to shine in the silver screen for more than a hundred years. The industry, famously known as BollywoodKnow More
Prof. Dr. Sanjay Deshmukh
Vice Chancellor (University of Mumbai)
It gives me immense pleasure to write a few lines for courses in Film & Entertainment being launched jointly by Garware Institute of Career Education & Development (GICED) andRamesh Sippy Academy of Film and Entertainment. Know More
Prof. Anil Karnik
Our Advisory Council